Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sometimes i don't get me at all .

Hello peepos .
Im home from hospital  , visited daddy just now and luckily he is fine now . phew . I miss him coming home yeah . So , today , had dance practice at cck . Finally everything is going ok . Only the song needs to be edited . I wanna thanks sherini sexy for combining it togetha , thanks hunny . So , im still not having enough sleep , im growing crazy , hell yeah i am . Was on the phone with zaidi yesterday night forlike 5 hours , fuuuuuuuh , so long ah ? Still somebody say not enough , walao , nyuuuuut or what  ? HAHA . So , eventually , i still have to sleep even though for 3 hours , i dont mind , awwwwwww . Tomorrow ? Same routine  , dance and then to hospital . I don't have a life , duh , im ten years old . HAHA . Sighs , sometimes i just don't get me , like ouh am gee , im being dumb , like seriously , so numb already my heart , well , im just a confusd girl piggy infront of the laptop that cant think straight , especially love llife . WHY ?! I need help , anybody  , or everybody make me stop being so , idk , dumb ? I still think its a mistake , cause , it really is . The crush thingy , then love then confuse , like wth right me ? RAWR YOU ARE SO DUMB LA , SIGHS . I want to die la . You see la , now i no mood liao . Update son guys , love you , xoxo <3

TO YOU:

wo yao kao su ni , wo si huan ni.. eke ting , wo puchetao , wo ai ni ? wo de sing hen tong . Ni si huan eke nui ren , wo ? wo puchetao wo ai se sey , wo si huan se sey ?ni ? ken ta ? wo chende puche tao . wo yao ni che tao , wo chende chende si huan ni , wo iting si huan ni   , wei se mo ? - Cause you fill my heart with love .

No comments: