Thursday, July 22, 2010

Restless as always .

 wani and me <3333
School was extremely extremely fun . ME LOVE SCHOOL ! . HEEHE . So yeah , started of getting scolded in the morning . -.- . whatever . Other lessons was like so great . I concentrated in maths?!?!?! . WOW . Oh ya , i "cabot" my principal of accounts for the last 15mins  , me and faiz were bored to death so me , faiz , edwin , eugene , jieyou went to the canteen.  Always like this , im the only girl . HAHAHA . My husband (nomad) was good enough to stay in class . And did i mentioned that nomad got the same phone as me?!?!?!? Just for the sake of me , i love you nomad ! hahahaha .  we so the very sweet . Last period was geography . sat with wan sulaiman , my cute brother ~~ heehee . He ah , so stress , i more stress than him . HAHAHA . Went for elective module after school at 2pm and had fun with wani baby ! <3 , the only girl i can trust in class , for now . Oh other class i can trust alot , but not my class . susah . Wani permed and i straightened my hair , i look cikalapehsia . -.- . hahaha , after that as usual met up with my ELC  , for dance , learned new dance steps for song called kara . nice! but so faaast . slacked with ELC , oh yes , and wani is with izzat too . wani learn golek golek on the floor . hahahahaha . Oh yes . FADHIL ,APHIZ , SAM and more i forgot who came by to see us  . heeee  , actually , k diam la . Chill la , joking! hahahaha . i think . Went home after that to take my medicine cause i vomitted blood in school . DIE . hahahaha . RAWR RAWR~~ . Oh ya , sholihin so sweet , i asked him , what if i were to be dead ? he said , "aku akan mintak nk angkat mayat kau laaa , tk boleh lupekan org mcm kau sey" awwww~~!! sweetkan , nana , kat diena almost cried ,  heehee . I asked only whaat you guys . sighs . dont sad please ? i loveyou . ahhh yes , i did not see eddy in school ? i think ah ? forget sey! hahahahaha . I am meeting hyddy next thursday in my school because she is taking her oral in my school , cannot wait to meet her!!!!! i miss her! awww , okay loves , till here  , bye! xoxo.

please , stop being so stupid will you . come on .

No comments: