Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little better

 (i miss my baby boy , syaizstar zulhairi)

Hello babies . I did not turn up for school in the morning as i had fever but i went to school for elective module  cause i know wani bby is gonna be alone . So , went to school for elective and did nail art . my nails are in hot pink ! . Same as wani baby ! . So yes , ended at 5 and had dance rehearsal at school hall as im gonna perform on NDP . hahahahahahaha , NDP sia . So , stayed in school with my empire ladies and oh yes , hairul will be joining us!!!!!! . I saw eddy in school having npcc , and i think he saw me watering plants in school , omg so malu . HAHAHA . Finished around 6pm and went home lor . Gossip about one girl with my lilmissy , meand her getting close . hahahaha . We were both alone at home so played monopoly and hide and seek , i know , childish but shut up , my lil missy is still in  primary school , what do you expect me to do ?  Talk about boys ? no way . haha . But weird thing she kept on mentioning zaidi ? HAHAHA . eh zaidi , my lil sis obsessed with you ! hahahahah . Oh ya , im feeling a little better but still vommit blood every single night , fever and heart ache every morning and afternoon . booohoo . But , i will try and hold on to this pain as much as i can okay ? Thanks to my love ones for caring . Oh yes , bestfriend and second bestfriend , im sorry for everything , i miss you both alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ! :) . Update soon , xoxo .
i got no more crush on anyone and no one has a crush on me anymore .

No comments: