Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not ready to be with all

Hello people , school was normal , i had people that kept me going through the day . Was kinda moodless and had settle all misunderstandings . I don't want to think about school , so yeah , enough . This is gonna be such a short post . I wanna go to bed soon anyway . I miss watching the nanny  . SIGHS , Things is starting to change , well , i want it , i get it . This is what i want . right ? I have to get use to all this then . Don't text or call me . Even if you do , i can't reply , cause my prepaid is low and , im still not preapred , or ready ? i dont know . xoxo .
i want the best for me . i missyou , i do , really , i do . i miss you , but im sorry that things will change okay ? like you said , distance don't ruin relationships .

No comments: