Monday, July 19, 2010

It won't be long .

For everything , thanks to my loved ones for caring . Kat , diena , nana , syai , miera , wani , faiz , zaidi , nomad , dayahh , peeqaa , miza , iqa , erin and more . I know for the smallest reasons what im gonna do is dumb . But please , i just need sometime alone . till when ?  I don't know , but , if im ready , i will text you . I promise . I just think that i can go through all these alone  . Because i dont wanna be a burden to any . I loveyou guys fr caring . Im still gonna lead the same life , but  a lil diff from last time cause i have new objections since all these happened . I can't go out as always , and perhaps , not anymore ? . But i will , to some , i can't meet you anymore , perhaps few months later ? . Im sorry if you are pissed off but , its the best for me . xoxo .
i miss my 2nd bestfriend damn much too but i hope he understands , i wanna be alone .

No comments: