Friday, July 16, 2010

Picture perfect memories

 from left to right ( Ayil brother love , diena bbygirl , izaad brother love , faiz brother love , sam bestest , nomad baby , me. )
Hello breathing creatures . So , friday , what should i update about ? Oh yes , school . I had fun in school , especially with edwin  , faiz , nomad all around me that can make me smile and not think about my problems at all . ESPECIALLY YOU EDWIN ♥ . thank you so much . So , yes , school was fun expect for , i was sick , so is my bby nomad . awww~~ , my skandal olay , i sayang him . hehe . GET WELL SOON B! . Oh lessons lessons , mrs teh is teaching geography now , better cause i did not fall asleep . HAHA . After school went to meet baby boys and girls including my empire ladies in the canteen . I don't wanna talk about what happened in the canteen cause yes i went there shouting to a person i hate most! . He and she is so , ugh , i don't know , pathetic much . I was suppose to stayback and i meet my counseller but , i was really tired andi was sick and it was raining! . NO MOOD . And dad texted me to go for my doctor's appoinment anyway . Reached home , sleep , yeah , the usual stuff i do . Went to doctor then with dad and babygirl , dad giving a lift so good , i feel better already , hahahaha , fake! . -.- . joking(im not gonna update about my visit to the doctor :( ) . Reached home did nothing , texted hazreen and the usuals i text with everyday . I was really upset and i texted nomad , and he told me to be patient and he said "loveyou" . thanks b! . You the greatest , but i got the best , the bestest also . hahahaha . k shut . So , now , my phone credit is 20 plus , i gotta save till end of the month , i don'tthink i can do it , but , who cares ? hahaha . Tomorrow having kendarat at bangkit , im not well to do it , but i have to anyway . So , yea bby loves , till here then , me loveyou . xxoo .

For everything honey , you make me vulnerable .

No comments: