Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Problematic bitches

Oh hello readers .awww~ OLD PICTUREEE!!!!! HAHAHAHA..So , today , school was kinda fun , but i was really lazy idk why ?!?!?! . LOL . I was really quiet in maths lesson as i had no mood at all , because of someone . ugh , whatever . Last period was social studies and yes , ms chong did not turn up ? wow. I had fun talking to nomad bby , and yes  faiz made my day by telling me a joke about rebonding..urrrr , pubic hair . hahahahah! it was hilarious that me ,edwin and thanesh coludn't stop laughing . So , the first class maths students had to stay back cause they fought with a trainee in class the day before . I was there , and she said the four letter words to us . F*** . Well , everything was solved today as she apologised for her wrong doings . I STILL DISLIKE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT MY MATHS TEACHER CAUSE YOUR FACE IS DAMN IRRITATING . UGH . So , i waited for my honey to finish meeting the teachers , oh yes , my honey is nana . Don't get me wrong , she is my friend . HAHAHA  . Went to canteen , talked to ayit about his problems , talked to kat , diena , babygirl , mizzy . ALL LA! hahaha , hug like so many years haven't met . Well , everyday hug so , its a daily routine . Oh , saw that cute boy !! hahahah , omg! . eeeh . k shut up . TEMPORARY CRUSH , he younger than me laaaa~~~ . Oh ya , to that bitch , i wanna slap your face real soon , you gonna get it , youwanna see the old me , yes , you are gonna see the old me , and many don't want that to happen , but , yes , you areso going to see the old me . I dont care if teachers know , your whores know , or whoever , im just gonna give it , if you are over girl , and yes , I HATE YOU AND YOUR PUNDEK BRO LA SIAL . Enough about ugly son of a bitch , so yes , i reached home early went out with family for awhile , awww . Daddy so cute cut hair , my daddy maaah~~ :) . Reac home , sleep , and mom wokeme up cause she felt my body was warm and i was having fever . Bestfriend is too . AWW , I LOVE YOU TOO BESTFRIEND THANKS ! :) . WOW , long or what my post?!?!?!? . HAHAAA , okay peers . ALL DONE . update soon , xoxo .

i think my fav boy is trying not to be mad at me , im sorry about saturday or even friday . sighs , why am i so busy ? i hate my life ..

No comments: