Monday, July 12, 2010

PURRFECT BORING DAY .

Hello wonderful people  . Oh yes , i did not turn up for school today , but i did not watch world cup . HAHAHAHA . I waited for the score and spain won , yay ! . hahahaha , i am damn happy , woohoo . Most of my ex supported holland ? lol . Okay i should not blog about world cup or fav boy later say irritating . Oh yes , it was a boring day at home . i should have gone to school . HAHAHAH . regret . I ate alot of butter cookies at home , and ended uo vomitting it all out at night , now my stomach feels so bad . :( . sorry stomach . Oh yes , having elective module tomorrow , make up , to pe kong again . So , yes . i wanna watch movie with zaidi on friday but wonder if he want ah ? BBY TXT AKU !!! . hahaha , oh ya , he's my fav boy , a fav FRIEND , cannot accept the fact , your problem la~~~ . hahahaha , i dont live to please you . chey . So , ya , till here  lovess , me love you . xoxoxoxoxo .

you the best i ever had .

No comments: