Sunday, July 11, 2010

One way love .

Today was a short day for me , went out with daya and bbygirl to far east . Had fun , did buy some things and yes ,eat , i want vommit already . Dayah has a small body but big apettite . So ,  yes , short post , i lazy wanna blog , sorry kay bby ? My mom is such a nagger today and i can't stand my big brother , for today . I wanna post something to favourite boy zaidi :

You know i got your back no matter what ? we fight for like alot of times , and there was once we let go of each other  but we became friends back , for a reason , i love you deep down cause you've been there for me , sucha good friend , and i promise , i will try not to hurt you . 

And tomorrow school ends late , wow . I hate it . Fuck . Im over it . Okay . HAHAHA. Stupid fool , jealous over my favourite boy for what , up to you , hahahahaha , ALL I NEED IS FRIENDS . Bye baby loves . xoxo.


fuck your mind la .

No comments: