Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tenth of july ♥ .

Hello dearest loved ones .
Yesterday met up with my hunnaaaah ! ZAIDI .
He's dressing getting lazier , change already ! . hahaha .So yes , met at cck interchange around four plus. Oh , before zaidi reached there was someone who came up to me and asked me to dontae ? I was about to when he asked me , how old i was , and i said sixteen . And he said , i thought  you were 20, -.- . He shook my hand and said thank you cause only 21years andabove are allowed to donate . hahahaha . Anyhu , went to jurong point , we bought hand bands but , this time not identical , BUT , still buy together one for memories and same shop! hahahaha . Then , went to eat at long john , funny thing when the person asked me i want chilli or ketchup i think so long , zaidi also fed up with me . HAHA. Ate , talk , talk , ate , wow , we sat at long john talking for like hours ? maybe an hour or two ? So much to talk about. Oh ya , went to lot one and met up with cousin for awhile .
(skip the sad angry part please )
Cousin went home , me and zaidi slacked slacked slacked there , talk , take pichas , gossip , saw someone zaidi unexpected , sing , someone dance . -.- . hahahahaha , funny , AND FOR THE FIRST TIME , GREEN TEA MADE ME SICK . Around 12am plus , we say bye bye . :( . SAD . HAIYA . When can meet that best boy again ? SOON . HAHA . He bused home i cab home . yay . Okay dearest , that's all i got , will be meeting daya today afternon , xoxo .

You are sstill my number one crush even if it looks like its not you , its you . :)

No comments: