Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Solo riders in love

This is making me crazy . Im still having this bloody sickness . Fever and flu sucks big time . Does he have any idea how much i miss him ? I bet he dosen't .I am happy  , but a lil bit wrong in the inside . Whatever . Who the hell do i blog like ? I think its you . Well , whatever . Up to you looserz . Topping up my phone on friday .I'm gonna text alot of peepos soon . Meeting hyddy in my school tomorrow .Me love her . Having leg cramps too. I vomitted everything i ate . This is really happening to me ? Im used to it , well . Whatever it is , my friends and baby makes me happy <3 . You the best.  Im sorry if my post is pathetic , i have no mood . Really really sick . :( Update soon love , gotta get my pills in ma mouth .
you , you you , it's all diffrent without you , like how we used to be .

No comments: