Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Real sick in the head .

Aloha cuties . So , i  did not turn up for school today  , why ? FEVER , COUGH  , FLU  , SORE THROAT . Clear enough ? haha .I basically pretty much stayed at home today . Mum bought pizzahut , pepperoni pizza , hawaiian , 2 garlic bread , baked beefballs . That basically made my day wow . All i said was i feel like eating pizza and she ordered ?! I LOVE YOU MUMMY . So yes , watched tvand talked and gossip with my BROTHER and LIL MISSY asyou can see in the pic above , I LOVE THEM SO MUCH , though they give me problems at times , they are still the best . My brother went out left me lil missy and mummy at home . Mum had to sleep cause she had to work later night . So , basically just played nintendo  , cooking mama games with lil missy .Around 8 met daddy at market cause lil missy want to buy a small bag for herself . I asked dad for top up , but he said friday ? Nah , whats the hurry right ? I just said okay . Dad asked whether i wanted to go to the doctor i said no cause its no use , waste of money . haha . Reached home , mum was late for work , omg . Me and dad viewed weird people on facebook , hahahaha . I showed my dad a certain someone (girl) and dad said , her face seriously need to be suckedby a vaccum . LOL daddy LOL . hahahaha . Overall  i miss whole family outings . Soon kay "TAN FAMILY" ? We are still the happy family okay ? LOVES! :) . Update soon , xoxo .

How i wish we were how it used to be .

No comments: