Monday, July 26, 2010

Looserz-weeperz .

And i wanna wish a happy birthday to my  baby muhammad ridhwan aka nomad . Me love you , sorry no present okay ? The weird thing is that nomad told me , its okay if there is no present , he just want me to be happy . You the sweetest! Love you baby brother! School was like draggy today , it was ok , kinda fun  , but not fun .Daddy won't allow me go school tomorrow , fever and coughing blood , condition getting worst . naaah , im okay , i think ? School ended 12.30 and i skipped extra lessons , weak , im not feeling well . Went back to school for dance prac , faiz accompanied me to take my pants athme . hahaha . cute .Went to school waited for others , then i got to know having prac outside school . weak . hahahaha . Had prac bla bla bla , the story goes on . And dayah friend name adnan want my number . LOL . i have no idea , omg . hahahah .Went to slack near syaf's block and dayah went home . Went to babygirl(syafiqa) crib and had a girls talk , talkedabout our ex boyfriends andal , imagine , for two hours ? hahahaha . I LIKE IT THOUGH! . Had a great dinner with her family , sotong , kangkong and chicken . Me likeeey! . Went home and here i am blogging having fever , i keep on coughing out blood . ahhh! Whatever , it hurts my throat alot!! pleaseplease . Ishhhh .Well , update soon babygeeees , ohyes  , i am going shopping at the end of the month please ? :) . Anybody ? im sure baby will accompany me . love ya , xoxo .

changes happen for a reaon , a big one .

No comments: