Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is shit .

Oh hello . Today was kinda draggy for me , i stayed home the whole day , duh , im a good girl . So , i stayed home , watched tv , eat , watch tv , ewww . Im so not gonna keep up with this routine .So , ALOT of people texted me up to meet , but , my prepaid is low . boohoo , and plus i was really lazy la . I've been having countless of dance practices after school , rehearsals , extra lessons . I need REST . So , tomorrow ending school at 12.30pm . phew . im gonna stay in school like obviously . sheesh . PRACTICES. Oh yes , icannot text people , i sosad , no la . FAKE . People actually sad i never reply them . hahahahha . TOO BAD , end of the month i top up la babys , loves , skandals , husbands . Oh yes , i wanna meet ALOT of people soon . I know wednesday i meet hyddy ! . AWWW .

You know im hanging on to these hopes i thought that will come true . Im sorry if keep on making you wait , you know me don't you? I hope you understand . I love him more than you  , I just wanna be friends , cause im happy with all that i have now . I dont need a commitment just yet .

No comments: