Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love my lovelies .

Hell sorrow suckers . School was super duper fun , and i almost KISSED someone . :P . Just an inch more it was . HAHAHA . OKAY , HERE'S THE SITCH , Tomorrow is FAIZ birthday! my son , here's for him : Happy birthday dearest son i care and love , may you feel blessed and happpy on your special day , and i hope it will be really special .  I just wana say that you have been a really great good friend . you never fail to make me laugh , never fail to put a smile on everybody . It reminds me of your bestfriend , arwah amirul hafiq . I know since he passed away , you ever had someone close like he was with you , but , you know what ? you got us , your friends who loves and care about you , we just wana see you smile , the way you make us smile , faiz , you are the best , happy sixteen birthday . i love you ; muumy monbi .
So  , that's all folks , just a special post to a very good friend and son of mine <3 . xoxo .
friendship never ends .

No comments: