Wednesday, August 18, 2010

These late nights .

Ohaiyo , im still not asleep and it is already 1 am and i have school tomorrow . Oh ya , my lil sis is awake with me too . She has no school tomorrow , and yes , fuck i have school . ugh , im so lazy to go to school but i can i love school because i can meet my loved ones please!!! :) . Oh yes , im planning to go to geylang with my hunks and babes this friday , hope they can make it , its just a plan first but i still not sure . GUYS REPLY ME SOON  , PLEASE! :) . Today , after i break-fast , went to meet my lovely ikashy , peeqaa , sam , izaad , fahmi and more . hahaha , slacked . Talk trash la as usual thats what we do alwatys and yes most importantly always gossip! hahahaha! . About dance thingy lor! sheesh , so the confusing la people !!! . In the afternoon  , zaidi called , hope he's okay now , sheesh , people who treat him badly needs a slap from me please!!! . ugh . i swear if the law let's me and only me to kill people i would kill them for you zaidi ! . hahahaha . So , i think i should sahur a lil early today , if not i wont have enough energy for school :( . hahahaha , luckily lil missy is awake to accompany me . Ah , i miss syaizstar and my sister kiki la! When the fuckin hell are they coming home!! . hahaha , i shall stop before i go gaga la okay :) . goodnight , or morning ? haha , bye anyways .
! . :) xoxoxox.

No comments: