Sunday, September 5, 2010

Because you love to send me smileys .

Today my day was spent in a fun way slacking . Im still having my menses and , i did not fast , sheesh . Met my two best girl syaf and dayah . How i miss dayah . That reminds me , how is she doing with palat ? haha , should text her soon sia . HAHA . Well , slacked with both of them at teck whye cc , we had no better place , so , head to some temptation challenge and went to seat at macdonald , haha . Laughed jock and peeqaa had a faceboook fight with 2 aliens ? pathetic much . haha . Well , whatever it is. Went home and dad bought cinnamon melts and mcwings for me . craving sia . Watched camp rock 2 , it was kinda okay ^^ . fun . haha , demi , stop smiling like you wanna shit , but still , youre pretty . :) . Ugh , i miss that smiley guy so bad , hopes he gets home soon , i wanna talk to you please ? I miss you . hee :P .Anyway , i got school in the morning at 9am , so gotta head to bed soon , love you all . toodles. xoxo .
the dj got us falling in love again .

No comments: