Friday, February 25, 2011

My friday

Dear cyber diary ,
School was okay and maths paper was kinda hard. Well , i studied and i tried my best . So , i did not need to pay any attention at POA lesson cause i dropped duh .HAHA . I slept even . Oh my . Well , recess talked to riyanita about her cousin , hahaha , so funny . Ummm , so last period was chemistry and hell yeah . i paid my full attention and ms. lin told me i got B4 for my exam! I PASSED! . So that made my day  . After school stayed in class with bbygee wani firdanie and uma and my closest boys . Played soccer and yes ,the ball hit my head and nah, it dosent hurt but its kinda funny though . Well , then me and uma went to meet iqa and shazee in the canteen . So ya, had a fun time gossiping . Ummm , went home and did nothing except for my lappy lor , im so bored so im updating bloggy now . Well , going to wavehouse with bestfriend dayah , for what photoshoot thingy??? Kinda not sure though . Well , that's all , update soon :) .
with love ,
Syaheraah .

No comments: