Thursday, February 24, 2011

My sleepless nights studying .


Dear cyber diary,
So , it is a exam week this week . Started off on wednesday . Well , english paper was easy and i think i almost cried while i was writing my composition . I write about a title called home , about how me and my mum bonded and she passed away out of a sudden.I know , im so emotional .  But , never did i fail writing a sad ending in compo's cause i never believed in a good ending .So yeah , studied social studies a day before and did not sleep. Well good for me the social studies paper was damn easy and i think i can manage a pass ? or A1 ? hehes. So , next was malay paper and combined science . I did not sleep the night before studying science . Well , i was very dissapointed with my physics paper , did not study well for it :( . But im sure i can pass my chemistry as i studied really hard for it ! . Well , stayed back in school till 9pm just now to revise maths . Yes , my algebra is BAD . Luckily my friends from level 4 and 5 helped me . love them please .So yes , i saw someone  wearing yellow. HAHAHAHA , kay i should shut now . Well ,today is gonna be the fourth day im not gonna sleep , yes , im collecting eyebags , only for common test la , or exams? Well , gonna revise maths soon , And my crush damn cute please  ,duh , im cuter . HEHE . oh ya , Yan's abg sedare likes me awwwwwwww shoooooo cute please :). Well , goodbye loves .
With love,
Syaheraah .

No comments: