Sunday, February 20, 2011

My saturday and sunday ♥


Dear cyber diary ,
My saturday was quite a fun tiring one . Well , basically went head to town . Had usual routines to the flea but the flea was like , kinda pathetic .Cause only few flea sellers were there . I was with Dayah , shazee and aidil . Had a fun day with them laughing and crapping well not to mention looking at some cute boys . Nah , we just love looking . So  , how about my sunday you say ? It was boring i tell ya . I woke up at 1pm which is to me kinda late cause i always wake up at 9am . This can't be happening . Well , i changed my blogskin , link and all as i find it too dusty i need to do something about it since a laptop is in my hands now . LOL . Tomorrow is monday, well , im not sure what lessons im having but , im sure its gonna be okay since its a monday . I hope so. Common test is starting soon and oh my god , disaster , im thing im gonna fail my social studies if i don't study . Well , gonna continue facebook and twitter as usual guys . If you want me to link you up or anything please tag me okay ? Gonna update soon ,
with love ,
Syaheraah .

No comments: